Selasa, 30 Juli 2019


23 Comments

Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

Nama agus fazri syah putra
Kelas XII Mip 2
Gerund

-If you had finished eating the fried rice, please don’t forget to clean the dishes
-My family talked about going to Singapore yesterday.
-I have to finish my work before going home

Would you like V+ing
-would you like listening music with me
-would you like climbing tress with me

REPLY
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

my name is rafi febryo attariq
class XII MIP 2
GERUND
-I can't help having in love with you
-I enjoys not working
-I am not smoking

V+ING
-I suggest going to the movies with friends
-I have been driving for an hour

REPLY

Sinta Ainun Nida
XII MIP 2

Contoh Kalimat Gerund :

1. Budi Likes playing games in her bedroom
2. Siti Loves eating bananas every night
3. Putri feels happening when give a gift by his sister
4. Would you like to get my make up in that closet
5. Would you like saving my money which make me feel safe

REPLY

Refriano Achmad F
XII MIP 2

Gerund:
-I can't help pushing the door
-I can't help doing your homework
-he is considering having a around the world
Would you like V+ing:
-Would you like playing badminton with me tomorrow
-would you like to close the door is make my happy

REPLY

Rio Dicky S.
XII MIP 2

Gerund:
1.Rio Likes playing football in the field
2.Ghazy loves drinking jus every evening
3.Agung feels happening whet give a gift by friend
4.would you like to get my Handphone in that bedtroom
5.would you like saving leptop which make me feel safe

REPLY

Muhammad Nur Wibriansyah
XII MIP 2

Gerund

- my team played soccer in Japan
- my family has many beautiful memories
- my teacher at school was very fierce

Would you like V+ing:
- I parking at the summarecon mall
- I once singing at the mall

REPLY
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

Rizky Adhitya Alamsyah
XII MIP 2
- Would you like to read the book
- Would you like swimming with me
- Do you mind bringing my bag
- Ahmad loves drawing very much
- I Can't help liking the food

REPLY

-would you like to close the door is make me happy

REPLY

Calvin Michael
XIII MIP 2

- Would You Like To Repair My Table
- Would You Like Creating Some Table With Me

Gerund
- I Can't Help Repairing The Car
- I Suggest You Leave This Mall Immediately
- I Appreciate Your Kindly Support

REPLY

Javier Aryasuta
XII MIP 2
-Would you like to buy a candy
-Would you like travelling with me
-playing football in the stadium with my friend is fun,because thats my hobby
-writing is a my habbits,because i want being a writer
-my father likes fishing in the morning

REPLY

Rafli muhamad yuniar
XII MIP 2
- running in the road with my brother is my favorite
- reading book in my bedroom this my hobby
- swimming in sunday is the best activity

- would you like cleaning bedroom in sunday
- would you like cooking eeg for me

REPLY
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

Alwan Alkautsar Pribadi
XII MIP 2

- Would You Like To Park My Car?
- Would You Like Cooking Some Fried rice With Me?

Gerund
- I Can't Help you Escaping from jail
- I Suggest You process This chicken Immediately before it stale
- I forgive your mistake cause your my brother

REPLY

Ghazy Al Ghifari
XII MIP 2

Gerund
- Listening to music makes me happy
- Playing futsal is one of my hobbies
- Do you mind bringing my bag

V+Ing
- Would you like making some food
- would you like to eat egg

REPLY

Ahmad Maulana
XII MIP 2
-Drawing with my brother is my hobby
-Sleeping early is my habits
-Runing in park is my favorite

-would you like washing my car
-would you like runing with me

REPLY

Raihan Reditya Umbara
XII MIP 2

-Would you like to step aside
-Would you like renting your empty room to me

-i considering to rent my room to you
-we can't stand on your attitude
-excuse us for being loud at night

REPLY

elang ramadhan putra
XII MIP2
-andi likes to eat mangoes every night
-would you like playing with me
-rehan love jumping very much
-andi likes playing foodball
-anggi loves eating manggo every night

REPLY

Sarif Suhanda
XII MIP 2

Gerund
- I Can't driving The motorcyle
- Eating in morning is the best activity
- Akbar loves runing very much

V+ing
- Would you like playing badminton with me
- Would you like to read a book with me

REPLY

M.akbar.t
XII MIP2
running maybe hard for some people
cooking pancake in kichen with me make me so happy
my friend hate working with him
we heard him singing the song

REPLY

Rama aldiansyah
XII MIP2

Gerund
- feeling the wind makes me sad
- football in saturday is the best activity
- I enjoy my lunch

V+Ing
- would you like something to drink
- would you like want to make rice

REPLY

Blog Guru Bahasa Inggris . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates